- Electrical engineering of the company's technological equipment and devices.
- Controlling the operation of equipment and devices, anticipating preventive actions.
- Programming controllers.
- Installation, commissioning and adjustment of new equipments.
- Preparation of equipment technical documentation.
We expect that you:
- Have work experience in manufacturing, mechanical, automation, electrical engineering.
- Have a degree in electronics, automation, electrical engineering or mechanics.
- You are a smart electrician
- You have good computer skills.
- Can work independently.
- Have English basics and / or willingness to learn further.
- Work in an international and growing company.
- Strong, young team and supporting leadership.
- Personal and professional development, professional training.
- All means and information required for work.
For more information please call +370 685 53589.
If you are interested, apply for an online application.
By sending your CV you agree that UAB Eternit Baltic will process the personal data you submit for the purposes of personnel selection for possible recruitment to the Company. Your personal data will be stored in the database of UAB Eternit Baltic for 3 years. You have the right at any time to revoke your consent, manage, modify and request deletion of your previously submitted data by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org We will only inform the selected candidates.