- Environmentalal, ecological documentation management;
- Ensuring compliance with the environmental standard ISO14001, performing internal audits;
- Coordination of environmental, pollution control inspections;
- Preparation of environmental, waste, packaging reports;
- Initiation, implementation and participation in projects, related to job functions.
- Higher university education (engineering, environmental, chemistry or management);
- Analogous work experience from 1 year;
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian language;
- Good / very good knowlenge of English language;
- Driving license, "B" category;
- Good computer skills (all Microsoft environment programs).
- Work in an international company and the opportunity to participate in projects outside the company;Strong, young team and supporting leadership;
- Motivating learning and development platforms;
- All means and information required for work.
If you have a passion for exelence, you are able to initiate and make significant changes, create meaningful relationships - we are looking for you!
For more information please call +370 685 53589.
If you are interested, apply online.