- Personnel strategy creation and implementation.
- Improvement of motivational system.
- Personnel hiring, training, career planning, employee evaluation and other activities related with personnel, system's creation and implementation.
- Personnel documentation administration.
- Communication with sister companies about improving common standards.
- High university education.
- Not less than 3 years of experience in HR.
- Understanding of organizational and business processes.
- Knowledge of personnel management processes (hiring, evaluation, motivation, career planning).
- Knowledge of LR Labour Law and it's implementation in work activities.
- Very good English knowledge (written and oral).
- Russian language would be an advantage.
- Personal features: organizational skills, communicability.
- All means and information needed for work.
- Possibility to work at the international company.
- Youthfull team and supportive director.
For more information please contact by phone +370 682 60504.
If you are interested, please apply online by filling the form below.