- Organizes the company's supply of raw materials and other necessary material assets, contractors' services.
- Creates, coordinates and introduces purchasing applications for SAP, procurement orders.
- Participates in production planning, developing production plans in the SAP program, providing information related to the supply of raw materials and materials.
- Analyzes the stock of raw materials and materials in the warehouse and is responsible for the order of required quantity and timely delivery.
- Looks for alternative suppliers, is responsible for timely updating of contracts with suppliers in accordance with the procedures in force.
- Purchasing specialist or equivalent work at least 1 year experience.
- Not less than higher non-university education is desirable (advantage in the field of management sciences).
- Required competences: excellent communication, negotiation, critical situation management, time planning skills.
- Knowledge (advantage) of Procurement Process Management, Work Experience with the SAP Program.
- Very good knowledge of English (obligatory).
- Computer literacy.
- Driver's license, category "B".
- Work in an international company and the opportunity to participate in projects outside the company;
- Strong, young team and supporting leadership;
- Motivating learning and development platforms;
- All means and information required for work.
If you have a passion for excelence, you are able to initiate and make significant changes, create meaningful relationships - we are looking for you!
For more information please call +370 685 53589.
If you are interested, apply for an online application.