Plastic boards are produced from polyvinylchloride (PVC), it is synthetic polymer. Possible advantages of this material are:
- easy installation;
- affordable price;
- variety of textures and colors.
Unfortunately, there are more drawbacks:
- because it is not a natural material this material is quite harmful because it expels dangerous substances to the environment which can cause cancer and other health disorders;
- it is not very healthy for the house itself because a plastic facade house is not able to "breathe" properly;
- plastic is not resistant to cold and UV.;
- it has static energy, for this reason attracts dust to facade.;
- it is not resistant to mechanical infractions;
- plastic is very flammable material.